Book a 5-a-side Pitch in Sydney’s Inner West at KIKOFF Fraser Park. We have 3 all-weather floodlit 5-a-side pitches for you to choose from.
Spaces become available up 10 days in advance, bookings ahead of this must be made over the phone or by email and are not allowed for peak times (after 6pm).
- Mon – Sun after 6pm – $100 per hour
- Weekends before 6pm– $80 per hour
- Mon-Fri before 6pm – $60 per hour
Further discounts available to Schools and Charities, please get in touch for more details.
KIKOFF Fraser Park
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be paid for in advance unless authorised by the centre manager.
- Bookings that wish to pay cash on the day must provide a credit card to reserve the booking time slot.
- If KIKOFF can not provide the service offered we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will give either 48 hrs notice before the scheduled booking time or within 24 hrs of the time the booking was made.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hrs before scheduled booking time to qualify for rescheduling. This can be done using the online booking system. In the event of a late cancellation (within 48 hours) you will be charged the full amount for the booking unless KIKOFF can resell the booking to another client.
- Block bookings require a 20% deposit and the balance must be paid prior to use of the facility.
- In the event of heavy rain/electric storms, refunds will only be awarded if the pitch or conditions are deemed unplayable by the centre manager.
Please note the following rules and regulations that apply to the Sydney Portugal Community Club:
- NO ONE is allowed to consume alcohol or have an glass products
- NO Dogs are allowed
- No amplified music at any given time unless approved by the board of director’s
- The area in front of the Sydney Portugal Community Club clubhouse and the soccer field is out of bounds unless prior approval has been given by the Directors of the club.
- The car park areas are not to be used for warm ups or any other ball games.
- Parking along the roadside fence is prohibited.