KIKOFF are currently seeking experienced coaches to work with us implementing our football development program to children aged 18months- 18 years.Opportunities currently available are as follows:
- Coaching Development Officer – KIKSTARTERS (Full-time)
- Coaching Development Officer – KIKOFF Soccer Schools (Full-time)
- Coach – KIKSTARTERS (Part-time)
- Coach – KIKOFF Soccer Schools (Part-time)
For more information on the programs please see the associated pages on our website, please outline any experience you have within the age groups in your initial email.
Job Title: Coaching Development Officer/Coach
Responsible to: Operations Manager
- Delivery of the KIKOFF Soccer Schools program to junior players
Purpose of Job
- To provide professional coaching sessions to our junior players in a fun and enjoyable session.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prefered FFA “B” License or Overseas equivalent
- Minimum FFA “C” License or Overseas equivalent
- In addition, the applicant must possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral), exhibit professionalism in writing & speaking, and be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a football coach in a professional or semi-professional environment
How to apply
Please contact us via the Contact Form and we’ll email you a job application form.