Before participating in football activities participants should not attend training if in the past 14 days they have:
- been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste, or
- are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical heath conditions.
Rules for all activities (casual training at KIKOFF Harbord and KIKOFF Canterbury and coaching sessions at all venues
- Maximum 10 persons per pitch or playing area
- No spectators allowed on the premises
- Minimum 4m2 per person
- No contact (no tackling allowed)
- 1.5m distance at all times between players
- No touching, spitting
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before play starts
- Do not stay longer than 5 minutes after play finishes
- Coach or person making booking must maintain a register of players participating in the training session
- Changerooms and Shower facilities to be closed
- No more than one person at a time in the office and toilet areas
- Players are to enter and leave the pitch and venue in a coordinated manner minimising contact with others and not gathering in large groups.
- No social activity is to occur once training has concluded.
Additional regulations at KIKOFF locations for Casual training bookings
- 15 minute break between bookings to allow 5 minutes for booking to leave, 5 minutes for staff to sanitise balls/surfaces/gates, 5 minutes for players to arrive for next booking
- No bibs or equipment to be hired out
- No cash payments, all payments to be made in advance over the phone by card to minimise contact with staff
- Automatic hand sanitiser dispensers to be installed at entry to the facility (already in place)
- Notices to be installed around the facility as per NSW Health / Office of Sport guidelines (prior to opening)
- Soap and Sanitiser to be provided in toilets
- Only one customer at a time to be allowed into the toilet area
- Players are to come already prepared to train – changing rooms will not be in use.
- Players are to bring their own drink bottles and they are to be clearly labelled. No sharing of drink bottles is to be permitted.
- Players are to leave the venue immediately once their training session has concluded.
General Behaviour expected of Participants
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash hands with soap and water often.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- No spitting at any time.
- Wipe down all surfaces and objects with appropriate anti-bacterial/disinfectant wipes or soap, particularly those frequently touched. This includes door handles, light switches, kitchen surfaces, bathroom surface, phones, remote controls and any other high touch areas.
- Do not share drink bottles.
- Practice social distancing. If someone comes and stand next to you, move around the field and ensure you implement social distancing requirements.