TAKE YOUR TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH OUR COMPETITIVE 7-A-SIDE LEAGUES
12 week comp; $1200 per team. Active kids vouchers welcome.
Eastern Suburbs 7-a-side
Play Football in the Eastern Suburbs with KIKOFF. We run Junior 7-a-side football leagues at Hensley Park, Eastgardens at weekends. The latest synthetic pitch ensure that games are always on, regardless of the weather and you can check your fixtures and results online 24 hours a day.
- Pitch set up with goals, balls and bibs
- State of the art turf drainage so games never called off
- Experienced Referees and prizes all included
HENSLEY PARK COMPETITIONS START SEPTEMBER 2019
12 week comp; $1200 per team. Active kids vouchers welcome.
- Each team may field five outfield players and a goalkeeper on the pitch at any one time. There is a maximum of 12 players allowed per team for each fixture (up to 15 can be registered in the squad but only 12 can play each match).
- Substitutions are unlimited during the game, and can be made at any point. Outgoing substitutes must leave the field of play before the replacement enters the playing area. The oncoming players are active immediately and can receive the ball. Substitutes must stand outside the pitch perimeter and spectators must not enter the field of play under any circumstances.
- Teams may change their goalkeeper once per half and at half time. A change of goalkeeper must be authorized by the referee.
- All Players must wear shin pads. The wearing of any form of jewellery is not permitted during play.
- Boundaries: Sidelines and Dead ball lines are in play, restart will be as per regular football rules with a throw in or goalkick/corner.
- Each half will begin with one team taking a centre. After a goal has been scored the game will be re-started by the conceding team at the centre spot.
- All players can enter the goal areas, only the goalkeeper can handle the ball in this area. The goalkeeper may not handle the ball in this area if it is played to him by a teammate.
- Once the ball is in the goalkeepers hands, they can return the ball in via a throw over arm, roll out under arm to a team mate, or roll to self and play from the ground. A goalkeeper cannot drop kick the ball. If the ball is returned any other way a free-kick will be given to the opposition two meters outside the area.
- A goal may be scored from any point within the field of play.
- No slide tackles are allowed. Infringement of this rule will lead to a free kick being awarded against the offending players team.
- All restarts must be made within 5 seconds. Teams defending the restart must retreat the specified distance first otherwise rule 16 will apply.
- Professional fouls will be penalized with a penalty and the guilty player may face disciplinary action.
- All free kicks will be direct.
- Opposition players must be at least four meters from where any free-kick is taken. If opposing players do not retreat the required four meters the kick may be moved forward by four metres.
- The Goal keeper must be on the goal line when a penalty is being taken.
- The League rules are not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time.
- The Referees decision on all on-field matters is final and no discussions will be entered into either on or off the field with him/her about any decision. The Referees jurisdiction on disciplinary matters will apply until the game is finished and players have left the field of play. Players repeatedly disputing decisions may have further disciplinary action taken against them.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated and any offending player will be cautioned.
- Teams with a valid complaint against a match official must be put in writing within 48 hours of the match taking place. The complaint should be emailed to the centre manager or written and posted/handed in to the centre manager. Complaints by phone or in person will not be recorded
- Prior to starting in a KIKOFF league the registration must be completed in full including all players details.
- Prior to the start of the first game, your team will be required to pay the fee for the season. The applicable fee for the season will be the number of games scheduled multiplied by the match fee.
- Leagues will have between 6-10 teams registered.
- If a team pulls out of a competition at the end of the season then an extra team will be promoted from the lower division or a team reinstated as per rule 5.
- If applicable, teams that pull out of the competition may be reinstated in the division they last played in only if another team pulls out and at the discretion of the centre manager. Teams may only miss one season to qualify to be reinstated in a higher division.
- Teams will receive 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. League placings will be decided by points, followed by goal difference, followed by goals scored, followed by the result between the two teams in question. A coin toss will be the last resort.
- All players must be registered by completing the necessary forms prior to competing for any team. Teams may register up to 15 players and no player can be registered to more than one team in the same division. Players may not transfer their registration to a team in the same division during the course of a season. Players can not play in a lower division than the one they initially register for
- Any team playing an unregistered or suspended player automatically lose the match 5 – 0 and be deducted 3 points. Players playing whilst suspended will have a further three match ban added to the end of their current suspension.
- Teams must all have a matching kit that consists of playing shirt, shorts and socks. The goalkeeper can wear tracksuit bottoms and must have a shirt that easily identifies him/her from their team mates. Shin guards must be worn by all players and no jewellery will be allowed (except flat wedding rings which must be taped up). If two teams colours clash then one team must wear bibs, this will be decided by a toss of the coin by the referee.
- Teams are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled kick off times. Teams must be on the park and ready to begin the match at the appointed kick-off time. If a team is more than 5 minutes late their opponents may begin with a 3 – 0 head start, teams more than 10 minutes late will forfeit the game 5-0 win at the Centre Managers discretion.
- Teams may be replaced at any stage of the season. Replacement teams inherit the scores and points of their predecessors. No team joining after the halfway point can be awarded first or second place at the end of the season.
- Teams failing to appear for their designated fixture will be liable for the match fee, will have the match awarded to their opponents 5 – 0 and, for repeated absence, may be ejected from the League.
- All fixtures are to be played unless adverse weather conditions make the pitches unplayable. Any decision to cancel a game can only be made by the KIKOFF Centre Manager. Postponements are not allowed, except in exceptional circumstances and at KIKOFF’s discretion.
- If a team forfeits their fixture, they are liable for both their match fees and their oppositions fees.
- Teams will not be charged for the fixture if their opposition forfeits. In the event that the team has already paid the season fees in full then a credit will be applied to the captains account to use in the future.
- A fixture list and current standings will be issued at the start of each season and will be displayed and updated on the KIKOFF website – www.kikoff.com.au.
- In the event of a fixture start time being delayed then the game will be shortened with two equal length halves so at not to delay later matches
- Teams in Over 35 Competitions may have one player aged 30-35 for every three players aged over 35
- Mixed Competition must have no more than three players of any one gender on the field at any time.
- A player receiving a yellow card must leave the field of play for 2 minutes, the player can not be replaced.
- A player sent off for a second cautionable offence will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week. In the case serious foul play, foul or abusive language the suspension will be extended to 2 weeks or longer should KIKOFF deem this necessary.
- If a player is given a red card whilst off the field of play (for unacceptable conduct on the sideline), the team must correspondingly reduce the number of players on the field.
- If a team is permanently reduced to three players the game will end. The match will be awarded 5-0 to their opponents and they will be deducted 3 points. If the score at the time produces a goal difference greater than 5-0 then that score will stand.
- If a match is abandoned for any reason the team at fault will receive a 5-0 defeat and lose 3 points unless the opposing team already has a greater advantage in which case the score will stand. If both teams are judged to be at fault the game will be void and no points will be awarded.
- Violent conduct on or off the pitch will result in the immediate suspension of the individual and could result in a ban from all KIKOFF Soccer Centre premises. KIKOFF P/L reserve the right to ban an individual or team from further participation in all competitions.
- Referees must be treated with respect from all teams. Teams found guilty of abusing Referees will be removed from the Leagues.
- KIKOFF Soccer Centres management may overturn any rule if they feel a team is deliberately using an interpretation of the rules to gain an unfair advantage.