KIKOFF Fraser Park
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
| Inner West |
KIKOFF Fraser Park opened in July 2012. The centre was opened in partnership with the Sydney Portugal Community Club. Although the home of Fraser Park Football Club the facility welcomes players and spectators from all teams in Sydney. Summer Soccer and Winter Leagues are available to join.
Please note the following rules and regulations that apply to the Sydney Portugal Community Club:
- NO ONE is allowed to consume alcohol or have an glass products
- NO Dogs are allowed
- No amplified music at any given time unless approved by the board of director’s
- The area in front of the Sydney Portugal Community Club clubhouse and the soccer field is out of bounds unless prior approval has been given by the Directors of the club.
- The car park areas are not to be used for warm ups or any other ball games.
- Parking along the roadside fence is prohibited.