The Freshwater Community Bank® Branch of Bendigo Bank will be paying for the cost of KIKOFF Soccer School membership (valued at $60) for players from Harbord Seasiders FC who are also Bendigo Bank customers (Freshwater Branch only) to join the KIKOFF Soccer Schools at KIKOFF Harbord from April 1, 2014.
After the last bank (one of the big 4) removed its services from the Freshwater community in 2000, the local business people and residents rallied together to develop and personally invest in a franchise of Bendigo Bank’s Community Bank® Branch network, and the site in Freshwater opened in 2002. The Community Bank® model allows the branch to contribute money from its profits back into the local area – supporting local schools, sporting clubs and community organisations. Since 2002, the Branch has donated over $1.8 million back into the local area. Managed by Sandra Kleiner, the Freshwater branch offers the same products and services as any other bank, but with a bigger investment back into the local community.
The Freshwater Community Bank® Branch are continuing that tradition by offering all HSU players, who are either current customers or new customers, a rebate on the cost of membership to the KIKOFF Soccer Schools at KIKOFF Harbord. That means you’ll get $60 put straight back into your account after signing up for the program and paying the membership fee. The membership fee currently stands at $60 and includes a full playing kit and ball.
To take advantage of this great offer simply follow the instructions below;
- If you don’t already have an account at Freshwater then contact the branch and set up an account
- Head to the Coaching program registration page and select either a holiday camp or term program at KIKOFF Harbord
- Register your child’s details and enter your Bendigo Bank Freshwater account number in the text box (we don’t need the BSB!)
- Pay the registration and program fee.
- We’ll then send your details to Bendigo Freshwater Community Branch and they’ll deposit $60 into your account!
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note this offer is limited to the first 46 children who enter
- Offer only valid for KIKOFF Harbord
- At this time the offer is only valid to Harbord Seasiders FC Club Members
- Clients must have an active account at Bendigo Bank – Freshwater Community Branch
- Offer expires September 30, 2014