By choosing to attend KIKOFF Soccer Centres all persons accept the following “Terms and Conditions”.
If you do not clearly understand any/all of any of these “Terms and Conditions” please contact KIKOFF for clarification.
Use of the website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You shall have no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties even though you may use this website. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KIKOFF’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of Australia.
Full copyright notice
The contents of these pages and all material on this site are the copyright of KIKOFF. Copying or incorporation of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited save in accordance with the following :
- Print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal non-commercial use.
- Copy the content to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial use provided you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and you inform the third party that these terms apply and they agree to comply with them
- You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service website, but not (save without prior agreement) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
- The above consents do not authorise you to incorporate any part of this site in any commercial document or in any materials sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent.
Liabilities and Insurance
KIKOFF Pty Ltd conducts business with Policies of Public Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance in place.
All persons entering the premises of KIKOFF accept responsibility for any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
Private Health Insurance may cover injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises but please check with your own Insurance provider as this statement is not Insurance or Legal advice.
All persons entering the premises of KIKOFF release and discharge KIKOFF, its employees and agents from any claim, suit, demand, expense or cost in respect of any injury or illness arising out of or in connection with their participation in activities at the premises.
Players are responsible for their own Player Accident Cover in case they get injured. For players in 5-a-side Leagues administered by KIKOFF Soccer Centres Pty Ltd please see our Personal Accident insurance page for details on which players are eligible for insurance.
Use of the facilities
Players and Spectators use the facilities at their own risk, KIKOFF Soccer Centres Pty Ltd, its parent or any affiliates do not accept responsibility for any injury or loss from the use of our centres.
Entry to and the use of our facility is subject to terms & conditions.
These include, but are not limited to:
- By entering, you agree to be filmed, photographed and recorded. You also agree that all the material we capture may be used by us for commercial purposes.
- Climbing on Fencing and netting structures is strictly prohibited
- No alcohol, glassware, food or chewing gum is allowed on the pitch
- Smoking is prohibited within the facilities
- Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to play
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times by an adult
- Players must vacate the pitch by the end of their allocated time without exception
- The person making the booking is responsible for all those who use the facility in the allocated timeslot and must inform all those of the terms and conditions of use
- KIKOFF reserve the right to eject any persons from the facility without refund those who do not adhere to these terms
- No “commercial activities” of any/all forms are permitted at KIKOFF other than those conducted by KIKOFF, unless otherwise authorised by KIKOFF in writing.
- These rules may be added to at any time at the discretion of the KIKOFF management
All bookings must be paid for in advance unless authorised by the centre manager.
All bookings are required to be secured with a credit card, in the event that you do not show or cancel the booking then the credit card will be charged.
If KIKOFF can not provide the service offered we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will give either 48 hrs notice before the scheduled booking time or within 24 hrs of the time the booking was made.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hrs before scheduled booking time to qualify for rescheduling. This can be done using the online booking system. In the event of a late cancellation (within 48 hours) you will be charged the full amount for the booking unless KIKOFF can resell the booking to another client.
Block bookings are available at times subject to availability.
In the event of heavy rain/electric storms, refunds will only be awarded if the pitch or conditions are deemed unplayable by the centre manager.
Refunds are not provided for any/all bookings. If you cancel your booking with more than 48 hours notice you will be given a credit to use in the future.
- The competition is conducted by KIKOFF Soccer Centres PTY LTD (ABN: 89 134 487 700) at all locations with the exception of KIKOFF Fraser Park which is conducted by KIKOFF Fraser Park (ABN: 28 963 226 134)
- KIKOFF requires and securely stores your encrypted credit card details to take payments related to the competition.
- A deposit is payable by each team and can either: (a) be taken from your credit card or (b) alternatively paid in cash: (i) online at the time of registration or (ii) at the KIKOFF venue at the time of registration.
- Prior to the start of the first game, your team will be required to pay the fee for the season or tournament, if you choose not to pay upfront you enter into an agreement for KIKOFF to charge your card on a weekly basis for your match fees in advance. The applicable fee for the season will be the number of games scheduled multiplied by the match fee.
- Subject to clause 4, in the event your team wishes to pull out of the competition your team will be liable for the game/entry fees for your team for all remaining games. KIKOFF can try and replace your team in the competition and if successful, your team will no longer be liable for future fees from the date of such replacement, this must be confirmed in writing by KIKOFF.
- You and your team agree that KIKOFF has the right to charge your stored credit card for any fees incurred due to an additional or unauthorised postponement, cancellation, forfeiture, pull out or non payment of any fees by your team.
- You accept, and you warrant that all your team members accept, all risks necessarily flowing from your participation in the competition. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by law, your and your team members release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the competition from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of your and your team member’s participation and you hereby indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with your and your team member’s participation in the competition. This release shall extend to KIKOFF and their respective related bodies corporate, directors, partners, managers, officers, agents, contractors, employees and volunteers, the owners, licensees and occupiers/owners of land and buildings upon which the competition or any part of it is conducted on or any other person or business which is involved directly or indirectly with the competition in any manner whatsoever. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds our heirs, executors, personal representative and assignees.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such part will be excluded to the extent necessary and the remainder of the provisions will still apply.
- By registering, you consent to these Terms and Conditions on your own behalf and on behalf of your team members (who you warrant have each consented to you doing so).
Any teams wishing to pay weekly must agree to the following conditions;
- For weekly leagues a non-refundable $180 deposit must be paid on registration, this will be deducted form your final invoice.
- The person completing the registration is responsible for collecting any fees from other players in the team.
- Your VISA/Mastercard card information is stored on a secure server and no person has access to this information. The information is stored as a condition of entry into the competition.
- Once the competition is confirmed you will be notified by email and the schedule will be released.
- You and your team agree that 4 teams will proceed into finals to be played the week following the end of the regular season based on the results during the season. There is no fee applicable to teams playing finals games.
- You are required to pay the balance for the season prior to the first game, this can be done in person before you play the first game. If you wish to pay weekly then this must be authorised in writing by KIKOFF and you must consent to have your weekly match fees debited from your credit card in advance of your scheduled game.
- Failure to pay the full amount before play will result in suspension from the competition until all balances are paid. This may lead to removal from the competition if not completed within a satisfactory time frame.
- You are also liable to pay the match fee for forfeited games or in the event your team pulls out of the competition. If you pull out of a game with less than 5 days notice then you are liable for the oppositions match fee as well as your own.
- In the event your team wishes to pull out of the competition you are liable for the match fees for your team for all remaining games.
- Fines associated with forfeits will be taken from the credit/debit card you use on registration.
- Payment plans are available, please apply within the centre. A direct debit contract must be completed to qualify for payment plans and the match fee will be deducted from your bank account on a weekly basis.
- No cash payment plans are available.
- Prizes may be awarded to winning teams at the discretion of KIKOFF, these will be announced prior to finals.
No refunds are provided for any/all League match fees.
Cash Prize Tournaments
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is KIKOFF SOCCER CENTRES PTY LTD (ABN 89 134487700) of Level 2, 3-5 Hogan Ave, Sydenham NSW 2044 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to individuals 18 years or over who are not a professional soccer player (i.e. must be a part of a domestic grade team). For the sake of these Terms and Conditions, all members of a team including the team captain are considered an ‘entrant’.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Registration commences as advised on the Tournament page and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on the registration close date published on the Tournament page, or once the maximum number of registrations have been received, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must register a team during the Promotional Period. To register a team the following steps must be completed during the Promotional Period:
- a person (who nominates themselves as the team captain) must visit kikoff.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion page, and fully complete and submit the registration form. Credit card details must be provided by the team captain at the time of booking. Once successfully registered the team captain will be provided with a unique registration link to send to members who they would like to join their team; and
- a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of seven (7) people (in addition to the team captain) must fully complete and submit the registration form via the unique link provided.
- Individuals may also visit one of the Soccer Centres listed on our locations page and sign up as a team captain for this promotion via a staff member at the centre. For the sake of clarity, a team is only deemed to have completed registration once a minimum of five (5) eligible individuals have all validly completed and submitted the registration form for that team.
- Cancellation of a team registration or non-attendance at the Tournament or not full team attendance at the Tournament will result in the full entry fee being charged. In the event of a free entry tournament a cancellation charge of $50 will be deducted from the credit card provided at the time of registration.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Each person may register for one (1) team only. Each team may only register once.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winning team.
- All teams will be required to participate in the Tournament which will take place on one (1) day unless otherwise stipulated; with the exact date to be confirmed. Groups of four (4) teams will be grouped by the Promoter. Each group of teams will play each other. The top two (2) teams for each group will go through to the knockout stage until one (1) winning team is determined. The full soccer draw/s, rules for playing and schedule of games for the Tournament will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter may amend the structure of Tournament from the details outlined above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning team as determined by the judges will win the prize as outlined on the Tournament page. The prize will be awarded as cash or as a cheque made payable to the name of the team leader of the winning team at the promoters discretion. If the team leader is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to a nominated parent or legal guardian of the team leader.
- If for any reason the winning team does not take the prize or cash the cheque prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is stipulated on the Tournament page.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are apart of the winning team (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant/team; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use and/or taking of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each entrant that is part of the winning team must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event such entrant is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.